Welcome to the website of the Parish of St. Catherine of Siena! Our parish is a vibrant, growing community with a passion for service and the love of Christ.
Please take some time to look around our site, and be sure to let us know if you have suggestions for improving it. We're glad you joined us!
The Capital Campaign continues to grow through your prayers and generosity.
- If you have not yet pledged please consider helping us bring our parish back together. Perhaps you were not able to pledge in 2016 but may be able in the New Year!
- There are still naming opportunities available to those who would like their pledge dedicated to various items within the church. For example, there are 31 long pews still available for a gift level of $5000.
- Naming opportunities allow the parish to recognize the generosity of donors to the Campaign.
- We appreciate the generosity of many in the parish and acknowledge that some church items were named over the years. Previous donors and their gifts will continue to be acknowledged.
- Memorial gifts can also be made in honor of a loved one as well. All memorials will be recognized in a tribute book. In addition, they may appear on a plaque.
- We have made significant strides toward our goal but still need your help and your diligence. We anticipate going back to the College of Consulters on January 17th and will inform you of our progress.
Parishioner Participation = 47.5%
Amount Pledged = $1,016,319.37
Amount Collected = $493,483.81
What happens after I pledge? | When should payment begin? | How do I make payments?
Your scheduled payments should begin immediately in accordance with the terms you indicated on your pledge card. For example, some parishioners are paying their pledge amount over three years, semi-annually, quarterly, or monthly. Please consider accelerating your pledge if you are able.
Payments may be made in any of the following ways:
- By check, marked "United in Faith Campaign: Building for the Future"
- For offertory envelope users: Place your payment in the United in Faith: Building for the Future offertory envelope (the one with an orange border), placing it any weekly collection basket. Please let us know if you are not receiving envelopes and would like to receive them in the future.
- Through Online Giving: To open an account or add this contribution to an existing one, use the Parish website at the following link: Online Giving.
Your tax-deductible pledges will be recorded and a statement will be issued annually.
We thank you for your sacrifices and ask for your continued prayers for our campaign's success.
If you have not yet pledged, please prayerfully consider giving and make your generosity a tangible part of this beautiful season of Advent.
We're reaching out to parishioners who haven't yet responded
It's important that we receive a response from every parish family to meet our financial goals and move forward with our church expansion project.
There are three ways to let us know your response: By e-mail, by phone or in person.
Please read this important update on our Capital Campaign -- "United in Faith." It contains important information and action items for all parishioners -- whether you have made a pledge to the campaign or not.
On October 31st, Father Chester and two members of the Steering Committee presented the progress of our Capital Campaign, "United in Faith" to the College of Consulters (the governing body of our Diocese). As a result, the Steering Committee is sharing specific recommendations received by the College of Consultors.
Paul Juliano of Juliano Architects provided new renderings of what St. Catherine's might look like after the Church Expansion Project.
The photorealistic images show representations of the views of the church from the transept, sanctuary and church entrance.
Mass ScheduleMon, Tues, Thurs: 8:00 a.m. (Church)
Wednesday: 7:00 p.m. (Church)
Saturday: 4:30 p.m. (Parish Center)
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. (Church)
9:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m. (Parish Center)
- January 29: Family Mass - 9:30am @The Parish Center
- February 3: First Friday Adoration - 3:00-7:00pm @The Church
- February 5: Scout Mass - 9:30am @The Parish Center
Center for more information.